WHAT ARE COOKIES?
The installation of these devices in your computer could imply a processing of personal data. If you authorised this installation, you will have consented to the processing of your personal data.
THE COOKIES THAT WE USE ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Required Cookies - These Cookies are necessary to enable the basic features of this site to function, such as providing secure log-in, allowing images to load, or allowing you to select your cookie preferences.
- Functional Cookies - These Cookies allow us to analyze your use of the site to evaluate and improve its performance. They may also be used to provide a better customer experience on this site, such as by remembering your log-in details, optimizing video performance, or providing us information about how our site is used.
- Targeting Cookies - These Cookies are used to show you ads that are more relevant to you. We may share this information with advertisers or use it to better understand your interests. For example, Advertising Cookies may be used to share data with advertisers so that the ads you see are more relevant to you, allow you to share certain pages with social networks, or keep track of when visitors return to our site.
- ACCORDING TO THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
- Delete cookies from your device: Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by deleting the browser history, thus deleting cookies from all visited websites. However, some of the saved information (for example, login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
- Manage preferences: To have more precise control of the specific cookies of each site, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.
- Block cookies: Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, that may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some services and features may not work properly.
The website servers will automatically be able to detect the IP Address and domain name used by the user. An IP Address is a number which is automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All of this information is collected in a file about server activity that allows subsequent processing of data; with the aim to collect statistical measurements only, which show the number of printed pages, the number of visits to web services, the reasons of the visit, the point of access, etc.
The website uses information security technologies which are accepted throughout the industry, such as FireWalls, methods to control access and cryptic mechanisms. All of these have the objective of preventing unauthorised access to the data. In order to carry out these purposes, the user/ client accepts that the provider collects data for purposes of authentication for access control.
HOW TO ELIMINATE THE COOKIES OF THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
- INTERNET EXPLORER: Click on “Internet Options” in the “Tools” menu and then select the “Privacy” tab. Select the desired setting and click on the advanced settings button. Activate the “Override automatic cookie handling” box. Select the “Accept” or “Block” option.
- FIREFOX: Click on “Tools > Options” in the menu bar and select the “Privacy” tab. Depending on the browser version you are using, select or deselect “Accept cookies from sites” or “Tell sites that I do not want to be tracked”. Any cookies installed can be removed by clicking on the “remove individual cookies” option.
- CHROME: Click on “Tools > Settings”, and then select the tab “Privacy > Content settings”. After selecting the option “Show advanced options”, select the desired cookie setting. If you do not want cookies to be installed, you may select the option “Block third-party cookies and site data”.
- SAFARI: Click on “Tools > Preferences” and select the “Security” tab. Under the heading “Accept cookies” choose “Always” or “Never”. If you have an iPhone, you must go to “Settings > Safari” and then select whether you do or do not want to accept cookies.
For more information on disabling cookies visit:
POSSIBILITY OF MODIFICATIONS OF THE COOKIES POLICY
The Website may modify the present Cookies Policy based on legislation or regulation requirements. For this reason, users are recommended to re-visit such policy on a periodic basis.
When significant modifications to the Cookies Policy are made, users shall be notified through the Website or by means of an e-mail to registered users.
For any questions or further assistance, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.